over the knee boots definitely are the new trend for this winter. but how do you wear them? here are 5 tips on wearing them:
- if you wear over them with tights in the same color of your boots, you will lengthen your legs.
- automatically this means that if you wear them with pants or tights in a different color or bare legs, you will shorten them and ultimately you’ll look smaller.
- make sure the boots don’t end at the thickest part of your leg. that way, you’ll look thicker and i’m not sure that is what you’ll want 🙂
- don’t limit your boots just to one kind of outfit. wear them in a casual way and in a more formal way as well.
- don’t blindly follow this trend just because it’s hot in fashion. if you’re not comfortable with them, just wear the boots YOU like. don’t forget what coco chanel used to say: ‘fashion changes, style endures’! and style is what makes you fashionable!
find hereunder some inspirational outfits on the way i would wear them!
all pics: pinterest.com